Sunday, September 26, 2010

Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret

That is SUCH a good quote! (From here)

I am going to start off with a week-long fast from solids, although I will be allowed to eat solids provided I purge. I have stocked up on some cranberry juice, low-fat milk and orange juice, and of course tea and coffee. And water water water! I'm really excited about seeing Ana and Mia again, I miss being skinny and sexy. I can't WAIT to fit into my skinny clothes - this time it'll be for keeps.

Wish me luck!!

I have also ordered some diet pills online that you need to have a prescription for in Australia. If I don't get them I'll just have to go and find a doctor who will prescribe them - I'm definitely overweight but they never believe me until I get on the scale and they see how much it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment