Saturday, October 2, 2010

(Comments)

A.S. - I don't know how this works either, but I'd assume it's much like trying to get fit with a friend - someone to compete with, someone to whinge about it with, someone for support and to and compare notes with?

Haha I'll have to think about the Baby Food diet - is that the Tracy Anderson version or actual cans of baby food? In which case, how many a day? I'm quite interested now that I think about it.

I don't really know that much about the SGD but I'm up for it.

3 comments:

  1. Thats what I thought but I figured I should check just in case! :P

    The baby food diet I said I'd do with people on skinny gossip http://www.skinnygossip.com/ So i'm going to follow the rules she comes up with... I was planning on making my own so I know its vegan, basically veg/fruit purees and stuff.

    The skinny girl diet is zig zagging calories from 300-700 (a different number each day- I'll post the list on mine soon) and you have to exercise and fruit and veg are not included in the cal count, it looks really easy to me so I'm curious to see how it goes, there are lots of people doing it atm, I'll check out their results then see if I should count the fruit and veg or not...

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I've put my email on my profile incase you'd prefer talking that way so we don't have to clog up your blog- either way I'm happy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure you let us know what Easy A was like!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete