Friday, October 8, 2010

It's good when clothes slip on

The last time I wore my work skirt was before I got quite sick (I was somewhat around 65 - 70kg) it fitted really nicely, and when I put it for the first time, though to a fortnight ago (just before I started fasting), it was overly snug and I pulled a few stitches by the zip doing it up. (It's a high waisted, box pleated skirt)...

Anyway I just put it on then and it was easy and almost as loose round the waist as it was wayy back at those weights. So that was a nice start to my morning =)

Thank you and welcome to my new followers! And thank you to everyone who has commented.

Also: A.S. Welcome back!!

Cinnamon - I know what you mean, it was just that the guy's grandmother had made scones for everyone... I couldn't not! 

Ana - yeap I am exactly the same! (I am legitimately broke most of the time too!) I usually say "I'm sorry guys, neither my waistline nor my wallet can handle that!" (And when they laugh and reassure me I don't need to lose weight... "Ok you've got me, it's just that I'm broke!") I thought the salt water cleanse was very good, for me the second one in two days definitely produced more results. I felt really thirsty after them though, and quite bloated. However this may be due to the fact that I didn't have sea salt and used iodized salt, I can't remember what iodine is in terms of tonicity, but it may have thrown off the result by meaning that I absorbed more? I would recommend it over laxatives though, definitely.

Eliena - oh!! I thought it was just me - like I'm so paranoid being this fat person with food all over her face! So I always wipe my face, etc... You know I bet all of us on here are the same, haha. Good point with the water.. do you know how soon after a salt water cleanse you can drink?

Jenny - cheers. It just seems easier though sometimes, right?

Maggie - you can make it yourself though :P But yeah I know what you mean about the shakiness, it sucks sometimes, especially at uni or work when you need steady hands!

xx Kat

2 comments:

  1. Three cheers for looser clothes and the chick who, no doubt, rocks that high-waisted, box pleated skirt!!! You go girl! X.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :)
    I love when clothes start to show your progress- it's such a mood lifter! Congrats on the skirt ;) Keep going!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete